Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Custom Client Buffs
So after the first couple of days playing the game with the custom client: what are your thoughts on the buffs for using it? Im curious as i myself, who wont use the client (anti virus alert) certainly think those buffs are way too huge. There is simply no way for a botter as myself to keep up with you guys as cave botting is disabled anyway and the only benefits i have right now while hunting is the auto healer and looter, which is for sure not worth 50% more exp or increased potions and less dmg received.

In my opinion the exp should be decreased to 20-30% more exp and all those dmg reductions and potion increases should also be reconsidered. 

Dont get me wrong: i like the idea of a custom client and a way to attract non botters on 8.6 I simply think those buffs are too damn high to be named buffs. Because right now every1 who does not use the custom client is in no way able to compete anymore with the custom client users., hence its more of a restriction than just a buff.

And that leads to a lower player count in general as elfbot/magebot users will notice the huge difference and some of them will probably leave the server.

There are some suggestions which could be applied here:

1. completly allowing cavebot again.

-> Botters ( casual gamers, who do not want to do all those annoying things like healing/looting while hunting) have another reason to stay again
-> non botters would still get much more exp while hunting manual.

2. Lowering the buffs.

-> explained earlier

Does any1 have any further Ideas?
Odpowiedz
First of all: Anti virus alert. We know that few AV's will recognize .dll hook as virus (my ESET Nod32 does not) - but most anti-cheats will be. This is because how this module is working, and we cant change it.
If you are aware of keylogger or smth - you can check how Erpegia Guard works on sandbox software. It won't gather any data that will go beyond Tibia.exe - we are not dumb, and we don't want to have any law problems.

1. Cavebot won't be allowed no matter what.

2. Only thing i will reconsider is lowering bonus exp from 50% to 35-40%
And you are right - its more restriction than just a buff : ) We want to promote playing without bot - and sorry but everyone can play on Erpegia Guard. I really don't care about people who want to use Elf / Magebot.

Other bonuses are just to made manual playing bit easier, and we all know that Elfbot is huge advantage in PVP.
Odpowiedz
This whole erpegia guard shit would make sense if there was some real focus on actually banning cave botters. If you are turning a blind eye on them, as you were on previous editions, it doesn't make sense 'cause after initial leveling rush cave botters will always get to the top.

As for AV allerts, yeah, they pop out all the time, same with Windows 10, it went apeshit for me each time I downloaded.

I'm not sure in general about it all. It is kinda gimmicky and doesn't really work well nor it is really necessary.
Odpowiedz
Majestic - there is no focus on banning cavebotters? Why do you think that? You think that on previous edition i was totally "blind eye on them"? Please stop spreading false info.
Odpowiedz
(05-28-2017, 10:24 PM)majestic napisał(a): This whole erpegia guard shit would make sense if there was some real focus on actually banning cave botters. If you are turning a blind eye on them, as you were on previous editions, it doesn't make sense 'cause after initial leveling rush cave botters will always get to the top.

As for AV allerts, yeah, they pop out all the time, same with Windows 10, it went apeshit for me each time I downloaded.

I'm not sure in general about it all. It is kinda gimmicky and doesn't really work well nor it is really necessary.

Summing up your post the conclusion is: no for cavebots, AV alerts are there, i am not sure for the rest.

What does not really work well?

What is not necessary?
Odpowiedz
So when i try to download the Custom client it tells me Connection error and will not let me download any ideas?
Odpowiedz
http://erpegia.net/files/erpegia_custom.zip
Odpowiedz
https://www.mediafire.com/?6orkc04jz5k2a64

here you have mirror if you can't download from our site.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości